Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Smply_Rcklss
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default notifications

This probably has been answered a lot, but is there anyway possible to receive notifications from the AC app ? For instance, u start a thread & u get a reply in it or someone quotes your post to reply to something u said.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Default Re: notifications

Not possible with the AC app. The best thing I can think of is to go to your account settings on the main AC forum website (click on the Settings dropdown right below your username, then General Settings). Under "Default Thread Subscription Mode," select "Instantly, using email." So if you subscribe to a thread, you will get an email whenever someone replies. This will then show up in your notifications as an email.
    Smply_Rcklss likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: notifications

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Not possible with the AC app. The best thing I can think of is to go to your account settings on the main AC forum website (click on the Settings dropdown right below your username, then General Settings). Under "Default Thread Subscription Mode," select "Instantly, using email." So if you subscribe to a thread, you will get an email whenever someone replies. This will then show up in your notifications as an email.
    Okay, thx I'll do that. Appreciate the help.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    B. Diddy likes this.