Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Post What's the difference between the 3 Share ways?

I installed a file manager named File Expert a few days ago and I am learn to know what every feature is for. I'd like to know what the differences are among 3 sharing ways: FTP,Bluetooth and Wifi. I've tried the three methods for transmission, but found nothing different.Does anyone know which one is safer, faster and better?

What's the difference between the 3 Share ways?-1.pngWhat's the difference between the 3 Share ways?-2.png
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: What's the difference between the 3 Share ways?

Quote Originally Posted by Maggieooo View Post
    I installed a file manager named File Expert a few days ago and I am learn to know what every feature is for. I'd like to know what the differences are among 3 sharing ways: FTP,Bluetooth and Wifi. I've tried the three methods for transmission, but found nothing different.Does anyone know which one is safer, faster and better?
    All three are crackable = not safe. If you want it safe you need to encrypt the file(s) you want to send/share/copy to. FTP is a 50 year old transfer protocol for file transfer/share/copy across the internet to anywhere on earth, Bluetooth is slowest and operates over a max range of about 30 ft ('in the room') and doesn't require/use the internet, WiFi is fastest across a distance of up to 150 ft ('in the house') and doesn't require/use the internet either.
    Which one is 'better' depends on what you want to share/send across what distance, to what recipient.
    Last edited by Indoler; 07-22-2014 at 05:58 AM.