After getting hit I decided to check out a dash cam app. Dash cams are apparently very popular in Europe and Russia, is anybody else in the U. S. using them? The app I have been using is the Daily Roads app. It works except that I have to delete all of the video files after a drive if nothing happens. I can get and make phone calls and use the GPS as long as it's running in the background. And it keeps running even if I am using the phone or the GPS. It has all of the info imbeded in the video like GPS cords, date, time. The Daily Roads app seems to be the better app than the couple of other ones I have tried.
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
- 07-23-2014, 09:56 PM #2
- 07-24-2014, 12:38 PM #3
- 403 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dash Cams
I've used Daily Roads on my spare GS4. You can set it on how much memory to use. It works well during the day but when it starts getting dark, frame rate drops dramatically to the point of being useless. I don't use it anymore. It seems all Android apps I tried do the same thing. It must be an OS limitation.
- 07-26-2014, 08:29 AM #4
- 07-27-2014, 11:59 PM #5
- By Jimmy Deux fois in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 01:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:04 PM
- By zxphenomenalxz in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:37 PM
- By ssssan4 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2014, 09:39 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:18 PM