Phone Addiction

strickforce

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I recently switched to T-Mobile, and am told by their reps that I can have 2 phones for one line (or as many phones as I want - financing over 24 months of course). Should I just be happy with upgrading every 6 months OR, just I get a Nexus 5 to sort of 'always' have and then use the 6 month upgrades for whatever is new out there.

At the end of the day, I really enjoy stock android without having to root - am I crazy for thinking like this - or should I just be happy with the phone I currently have? :X

Finance 2 phones for one line (and alternate with whatever I am in the mood for that week)
Finance just 1 phone

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If you have the money and really want to have the two phones, go for it
I don't think it's really necessary to do that, especially since you only need/can use one phone at a time and it would be a lot better to get used to one phone than alternating
And if stock android is a necessity for you, why don't you try looking at the Google play edition of the phones

Posted via Android Central App

phillynitro

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Why dont you just get one next time you get a bug get a new one, I would not want two phones from today I would rather have one flag ship today then wait for the next big flag ship down the road

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that i never needed or wanted a 2nd phone even as a spare. But that's me. The nexus 5 will be the only unbranded "stock android" option with t-mobile. If it were me i'd buy it from google and take it to t-mobile. That way your t-mobile obligation is minimal and you have a phone you can take anywhere. I've done juss that with my moto x and its working out well. best luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane