Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone Addiction

I recently switched to T-Mobile, and am told by their reps that I can have 2 phones for one line (or as many phones as I want - financing over 24 months of course). Should I just be happy with upgrading every 6 months OR, just I get a Nexus 5 to sort of 'always' have and then use the 6 month upgrades for whatever is new out there.

At the end of the day, I really enjoy stock android without having to root - am I crazy for thinking like this - or should I just be happy with the phone I currently have? :X

Finance 2 phones for one line (and alternate with whatever I am in the mood for that week)
    Finance just 1 phone

Default Re: Phone Addiction

If you have the money and really want to have the two phones, go for it
    I don't think it's really necessary to do that, especially since you only need/can use one phone at a time and it would be a lot better to get used to one phone than alternating
    And if stock android is a necessity for you, why don't you try looking at the Google play edition of the phones

Posted via Android Central App

Why dont you just get one next time you get a bug get a new one, I would not want two phones from today I would rather have one flag ship today then wait for the next big flag ship down the road

I noticed that i never needed or wanted a 2nd phone even as a spare. But that's me. The nexus 5 will be the only unbranded "stock android" option with t-mobile. If it were me i'd buy it from google and take it to t-mobile. That way your t-mobile obligation is minimal and you have a phone you can take anywhere. I've done juss that with my moto x and its working out well. best luck
    The "infraction"