Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry, will Next Android...

Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry IMHO, will Next Android OS bring a Blackberry HUB like feature with it?

I came from three blackberry phones to Nexus 4, the only thing that I don't like about KitKat is communication features, tying the phone, text, voice message and facebook together.

It would be nice to one command center where all of these are in order of time received.

I've not been comfortable with Nexus 4 in regards to what I've brought up, but today really felt burned. Missed a call from a company wanting me to come in for an interview. There was a voice message from them as well as from another party. I got the one VM but somehow the job VM I didn't see until after 5PM.

Do not get me wrong, I wouldn't think of going back to BB and leaving my Nexus 4 behind but I have always felt Android has yet to bring it's self up to BB standards as far as tying together phone calls, VM, Text, facebook, etc.

Hey, is it me, I accept that, but does any one else who came form BB see the same?

I really hope the next Android OS address's this, does anyone know if it will??
    The Practical BBQ'r !

Default Re: Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry, will Next Android...

No.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Android not as good with total communication as Blackberry, will Next Android...

BlackBerry was all about communication, to the exclusion of the features that made its competitors so popular. Nobody will match them in the near future in that area.