Evo's #1 in the Znet poll with Android leading the charge.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
But, would EVO be number one if it was not capable of 4G? The reviewer does note, "specifications, features, services, and capability..." Or, would there be a three-way tie for 1st place?

ReallyShawn

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. Would the number 2 phones be number 700 if they had no 3G? Also interesting.

But, would EVO be number one if it was not capable of 4G? The reviewer does note, "specifications, features, services, and capability..." Or, would there be a three-way tie for 1st place?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

Palm-a-PREciation

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Well, got to take the ratings with a grain of salt, he put the Palm Pre 2 above the Samsung Epic.....I currently own the Palm Pre, and even with it upgraded to what the Palm Pre 2 will be, it still doesn't compete against what the Samsung Epic offers!!

(Not to say that the Evo doesn't deserve top ratings, I honestly think that the Evo is pretty much equivalent to the Epic, it just depends on personal preference.....but I'm sure the Epic will be a much better phone than the Palm Pre 2!!!)

f1nzup

May 29, 2010
Visit site

Not a legitimate question, because it IS capable of 4G. That would be like asking if the iphone 4 would be number 3 if it wasn't made by apple? It is a distinction it owns, and therefore is one more feature that makes it better than it's competitors.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Well, got to take the ratings with a grain of salt, he put the Palm Pre 2 above the Samsung Epic.....I currently own the Palm Pre, and even with it upgraded to what the Palm Pre 2 will be, it still doesn't compete against what the Samsung Epic offers!!

Well, it ultimately is just an opinion piece; however, I think the author mostly wanted to give credit to the potential of the OS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance