Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evo's #1 in the Znet poll with Android leading the charge.

But, would EVO be number one if it was not capable of 4G? The reviewer does note, "specifications, features, services, and capability..." Or, would there be a three-way tie for 1st place?
    C3H6N6O6 + (CH2)8(COOC8H17)2 + C4H8 + C5H8 = BOOM
    You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive!

Interesting. Would the number 2 phones be number 700 if they had no 3G? Also interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post
    But, would EVO be number one if it was not capable of 4G? The reviewer does note, "specifications, features, services, and capability..." Or, would there be a three-way tie for 1st place?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

Well, got to take the ratings with a grain of salt, he put the Palm Pre 2 above the Samsung Epic.....I currently own the Palm Pre, and even with it upgraded to what the Palm Pre 2 will be, it still doesn't compete against what the Samsung Epic offers!!

(Not to say that the Evo doesn't deserve top ratings, I honestly think that the Evo is pretty much equivalent to the Epic, it just depends on personal preference.....but I'm sure the Epic will be a much better phone than the Palm Pre 2!!!)

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RETG View Post
    Not a legitimate question, because it IS capable of 4G. That would be like asking if the iphone 4 would be number 3 if it wasn't made by apple? It is a distinction it owns, and therefore is one more feature that makes it better than it's competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by preexisting View Post
    Well, got to take the ratings with a grain of salt, he put the Palm Pre 2 above the Samsung Epic.....I currently own the Palm Pre, and even with it upgraded to what the Palm Pre 2 will be, it still doesn't compete against what the Samsung Epic offers!!
    Well, it ultimately is just an opinion piece; however, I think the author mostly wanted to give credit to the potential of the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    It is a very good article and 5 of the top 10 phones are Android. But notice the reader poll at the end: the Palm 2 is way out in front at this time...
    — Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards — Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓