Sprint launching 5 4g devices between now and March? :D

hotis300boy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine who works at sprint is in california on a company conference with all the big wigs and said they are gonna be launching like 5 new 4g phones thats exciting :D

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome, go Sprint. You can never have too many 4G phones :D I'm going to move this over to the News and Rumors section in case anyone else is looking for upcoming Sprint phone info. I'll also add a question mark to the title since I know you can't provide a source (don't want anyone to get fired!).

hotis300boy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
oh and its got a super amoled screen, I just wish this thing had the screen size on an EVO with a physical kb I would totally buy it lol

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
An htc device with super amoled? Is that possible? Does samsung not keep that exclusive?
The only phones I'm looking forward to are the samsung google phone and the galaxy S2. Hopefully they'll come out closer to august for sprint so the epic users can upgrade

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

KMfiremedic111

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I cannot wait for the day that there us no longer a $10 charge for use of 4G. When it just becomes the norm. Anyone know I'd verizon or AT&T charge for their premium speeds??

heymista

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I cannot wait for the day that there us no longer a $10 charge for use of 4G. When it just becomes the norm. Anyone know I'd verizon or AT&T charge for their premium speeds??

ATT's data is not unlimited as they charge for high usage. I'm using internet/data much more frequently on my Epic than I ever did on my Blackberry. Speculation is that Verizon will charge for 4g in some way.

Lord Vader

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt it, because Verizon's fees are perhaps the highest in the industry. If I ever dumped Sprint, where I pay around $90/month for everything, to go to Verizon, my monthly bill would be over $300 due to my data and texting costs alone. Yikes!

myswagsblue

Banned
Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine who works at sprint is in california on a company conference with all the big wigs and said they are gonna be launching like 5 new 4g phones thats exciting :D

what about the small wigs?

anywho that'ed be sweet now lets see if it happens as planned

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't doubt it, because Verizon's fees are perhaps the highest in the industry. If I ever dumped Sprint, where I pay around $90/month for everything, to go to Verizon, my monthly bill would be over $300 due to my data and texting costs alone. Yikes!

I was bored yesterday while Wifey was shopping, so I stopped in to check the prices at Verizon and AT&T. I wanted to see the price for services comparable to my current Sprint account, which includes 5 lines of unlimited data, texting, navigation, etc.

The difference was astronomical. Even if I picked a plan with much lower phone minutes (we are consistently far under the 1500 in the Family Plan), when you added data charges and navigation, it wasn't even in the same ballpark as Sprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke