Input languages

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you using Google Keyboard? Go to Settings>Language & Input, tap the settings icon next to Google Keyboard, then Input Languages. Uncheck "Use system language." There are many many languages listed there that you can choose--have you tried any of them? I've never tried it myself, so this is only a suggestion--I'm not guaranteeing it'll solve your problem.

Actually, I just tried it. It should work for you. I just changed the Input Language to Arabic. So when I brought up the keyboard to type something, it initially shows the English QWERTY keyboard, but you'll notice that the spacebar now says "English," as well as a "..."--that "..." means that if you long press the key, you'll get other options. Long pressing the spacebar will now give you the option to change the keys to the language you just selected in the Settings menu.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Are you using Google Keyboard? Go to Settings>Language & Input, tap the settings icon next to Google Keyboard, then Input Languages. Uncheck "Use system language." There are many many languages listed there that you can choose--have you tried any of them? I've never tried it myself, so this is only a suggestion--I'm not guaranteeing it'll solve your problem.

Actually, I just tried it. It should work for you. I just changed the Input Language to Arabic. So when I brought up the keyboard to type something, it initially shows the English QWERTY keyboard, but you'll notice that the spacebar now says "English," as well as a "..."--that "..." means that if you long press the key, you'll get other options. Long pressing the spacebar will now give you the option to change the keys to the language you just selected in the Settings menu.
Do you know where i can download the Google Keyboard?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress