- 08-05-2014, 02:45 PM #2
Re: Why is Fido's selection of phones so crappy
Discount wireless services will never have a huge variety of cutting edge phones. They generally don't have the capital to carry a lot of these expensive items. Even T-Mobile, which is a pretty large carrier, has a relatively narrow selection of phones compared to Verizon and AT&T. Remember, it's not like the phone manufacturers give out phones to wireless stores for free.
One thing to consider is to look for unlocked phones to purchase outright from other sellers, and use them on the Fido network. You'd have to make sure the phone is compatible with their network, though.
- By Poltergeist93 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 132Last Post: 07-24-2015, 10:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM
- By SoullessOnyx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:42 PM