Automatic restore

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a backup and restore app for installed apps and if possible, the rest stuff such as files, data and app settings. I want one that will do massive
restore of installed apps without touch 'Install' for each app to be installed even
when i do a multiple restore. When i do a restore, the Samsung app installer opens for each app that i must press 'Install' to be installed even when i'm restoring many apps from the same backup a window appears for each app to
press 'Install' for the specific app to be installed. I want the apps to be installed alone and and all automatically each one next to the other without asking continually for pressing 'Install' for every app. That is a lot of effort. I have over
400 apps! I have Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R mobile phone.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Titanium Backup Pro (my backup and Helium as well) batch backup and restore. If you want to transfer data you'll need to be rooted (Helium doesn't require root). These I don't think will do SD card data and images. For that, you may need to use the manufacturer desktop client or manually move files over.