Streaming your music on Play Music
I have been thinking about how I store all my music in Google Play Music online and that I also have all my music stored locally on my phone. Do I need to store them locally or would Play Music be sufficient enough? I'm just worried streaming my music collection will eat battery life quicker than if I was to play them from my phone. I like to multitask and surf the web or play games while I listen to music. Will my phone die more often?
- 08-16-2014, 03:00 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 05:17 PM #3
- 08-17-2014, 04:26 AM #4
Re: Streaming your music on Play Music
I don't think you're going to use much more battery streaming music than you'd be using already browsing the web, let alone playing games. It will have some impact, but I doubt it would be much. If you have room for your songs on your device anyway, though, it doesn't hurt anything to store them locally. That way you also get the benefit of listening offline.
- By Ilfracombe in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 40Last Post: 05-23-2016, 04:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:45 AM
- By El Nino Gordo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:32 PM