LG Patents Device That Looks An Awful Lot Like an iPhone
LG Patents Device That Looks An Awful Lot Like an iPhone | TechnoBuffalo
At first glance, if one were to just look at the picture, one might assume that this is a device crafted by Cupertino. Instead, the designs you see above are part of an LG patent for a new smartphone that was originally filed in October 2012. The circular home button is the main copycat look, though LG may have tweaked that along the way to the sort of oval home buttons we saw on some earlier Optimus devices. We admit, from the sides it looks like any other smartphone and doesn’t have the same sharp edges found on Apple’s current iPhones.Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 08-20-2014, 12:11 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:36 AM
- By aldo82 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
- By Stwutter in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 09:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 06:45 AM