Best Phone OS

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
No, I found this article from someone else. That was an actual article. That is why I said the results may surprise you.

Posted via the Android Central App

That came out wrong, but I made the mistake of reading it and holy cow. That's some terrible "science". Ignoring my preferences, Google just lost to RIM and Microsoft on "search" because it doesn't search your SMS logs, ignoring the capabilities of searching you know... the rest of the universe. Apps don't count, inbred options do, the more bloaty the better.

This is a quote, "Now, as most of you know, Android is a very fragmented ecosystem and there are multiple flavours of the OS in various forms available to the user today".

This is clearly a statement based entirely in ignorance and it's a premise of the opening. Most of us know that? That's odd, because 1. it's false (the opening) and 2. you have to assume your readers are morons in order to assume most of them believe false things just because your rag says them. The Verge would be embarrassed to post this.

A895 this is nothing against you, I'm being confrontational today. It's one of my 12 steps to the dark side.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
That came out wrong, but I made the mistake of reading it and holy cow. That's some terrible "science".

What is so funny is they mainly gave points to other OSs because of universal search, like that is literally what they mainly talked about in their summary. I have no clue who these people are and their "attempt" at objective testing but to BlackBerry 10 above every other OS, is a stretch.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
That came out wrong, but I made the mistake of reading it and holy cow. That's some terrible "science". Ignoring my preferences, Google just lost to RIM and Microsoft on "search" because it doesn't search your SMS logs, ignoring the capabilities of searching you know... the rest of the universe. Apps don't count, inbred options do, the more bloaty the better.

This is a quote, "Now, as most of you know, Android is a very fragmented ecosystem and there are multiple flavours of the OS in various forms available to the user today".

This is clearly a statement based entirely in ignorance and it's a premise of the opening. Most of us know that? That's odd, because 1. it's false (the opening) and 2. you have to assume your readers are morons in order to assume most of them believe false things just because your rag says them. The Verge would be embarrassed to post this.

A895 this is nothing against you, I'm being confrontational today. It's one of my 12 steps to the dark side.

Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress