Apps section?

MoneyMike84

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Is there an apps section on this forum? I'm wondering if anyone has a better email app than the Gmail app? My only real issue with it is that the delete button is at the top of the screen and I hate reaching my finger all the way up there to delete a message. It's petty I know bit I prefer it at the bottom like the iPhone. Is easier when using one hand.

Amanda786

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is there an apps section on this forum? I'm wondering if anyone has a better email app than the Gmail app? My only real issue with it is that the delete button is at the top of the screen and I hate reaching my finger all the way up there to delete a message. It's petty I know bit I prefer it at the bottom like the iPhone. Is easier when using one hand.

Hi I agree with the fact that it's a bit tricky there but if you are talking about ease of use then I don't think so there is any other good app than Gmail. It's by far the best app. I am so use to gmail I just check my email after every half an hour. :)

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Take a look at Blue Mail. I'll stay with Gmail as I am used to it but I've heard and experienced great results with Blue Mail.