Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps section?

Is there an apps section on this forum? I'm wondering if anyone has a better email app than the Gmail app? My only real issue with it is that the delete button is at the top of the screen and I hate reaching my finger all the way up there to delete a message. It's petty I know bit I prefer it at the bottom like the iPhone. Is easier when using one hand.

Global Posts
    8,718 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Apps section?

Here you go: http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-applications/

k9 is a good replacement for email. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMike84 View Post
    Is there an apps section on this forum? I'm wondering if anyone has a better email app than the Gmail app? My only real issue with it is that the delete button is at the top of the screen and I hate reaching my finger all the way up there to delete a message. It's petty I know bit I prefer it at the bottom like the iPhone. Is easier when using one hand.
    Hi I agree with the fact that it's a bit tricky there but if you are talking about ease of use then I don't think so there is any other good app than Gmail. It's by far the best app. I am so use to gmail I just check my email after every half an hour.

Take a look at Blue Mail. I'll stay with Gmail as I am used to it but I've heard and experienced great results with Blue Mail.