App Performance and Information
Numerous apps I have installed on my device ask me to check off the box in settings that allows the app to send information to the developers for analysis. I have no reason not to have the information sent but would like to find out if and when this occurs as well as what is being sent. I'd like it just for my own understanding. Anyone know if this is or isn't doable on my S5?
- 08-30-2014, 09:39 AM #3
Re: App Performance and Information
Not sure if this is possible mate. Apps send all kinds of information all the time. I'm not sure how you can be told when party of that info is the bit you're interested in. Probably best just to disable those things if you're concerned.
Sorry I couldn't help more. Can anyone else?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-30-2014, 08:09 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:53 PM
- By rolandountalan1578 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 04:28 AM
- By gdanonym in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2014, 03:39 AM