Ringtones and notifications alerts.
Hi, I'm looking for an application that has pretty good ringtones and notifications alerts. Been using Zedge for years now but every so often my notification alerts dissappear but the ringtones are still there. Very frustrating to have to re-download every so often.
- 08-31-2014, 01:13 PM #2
- 08-31-2014, 10:27 PM #4
Re: Ringtones and notifications alerts.
The way Android works, any mp3 can be set as a ringtone, so all you need is an mp3 and software to chop out the specific part you want for your tone, if you don't just want it to play from the beginning. If you want to do it directly on your phone, there are a few apps out there: just search "ringtone maker" on the Play Store. A little less quick, bit it's free and you can use any mp3 you want, not just what you can find in an app.
- 09-01-2014, 01:17 PM #6
- 09-01-2014, 01:52 PM #7
- By casbar77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2014, 10:23 AM
- By jazza94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:19 AM
- By Klaushybrid in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:53 AM
- By SLAPLimitless in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Zeus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2014, 02:07 AM