Which Search Engine are you using?

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
The title says it all. I've been experimenting with a few and I am looking for what others think about on this subject.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just stick with Google. The few times I've tried Bing in my computer browser, it has been less than impressive.

DLGames

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well i primary use Google, but in the good old days i used altavista.com, it was more efficient in finding images and other information. Sometimes better than google:), to bad it's closed now :(

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I use both Bing and Google, but 90% of that is with Google. My work laptop defaulted to Bing (IT policy), it was pretty good but I think Google was better at finding what I wanted.

rastergrafx

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I use Google and Bing.

While Google is great at a lot of things, they sometimes screw things up (the new Google Maps, for example). Bing is similar enough to Google, so if a Google product fails, I just use its Bing equivalent.

Also, I like looking up the randomized news on Bing's homepage. They post interesting stories there quite often. I'm also signed up for Bing Rewards and get free gift certificates once in a while.

rews

Banned
Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Google for a long time, last search engine before Google was Alta Vista. That's how long I've been using Google lol.

For satellite views though, I've been preferring Bing's bird's eye view with the angled option turned on lately. Especially when I'm scouting out potential real estate purchases.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith