1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

Default Guy who spotted "UFO" uses a evo!

Saw a link to this on the drudgereport.com and couldn't help but notice the phone the guy was holding. Is that a Evo? around 17 seconds in.

OMG! I saw this video on Fox News when it aired on TV. I live in Ashburn, just a few miles away from where this happened. It's so funny because I know the "pilot" of this "UFO" It's a remote controlled airplane called a ParkZone Radian. The guys at the local hobby shop, (Hobby Hanger in Chantilly) sold this guy a Radian and a blue led light kit to go with it. His intentions were not to have some UFO hysteria, but rather just have fun flying at night. I have the exact airplane, but no lights on it.

Anyway, so now you guys know the truth.

If you don't believe me, Google Hobby Hanger Chantilly, VA. Call them, ask for Bob. He can confirm this as well as most of the guys who work there.

Tornlogic obviously you are a member of the rogue element of the government covering up UFOs and this is just a cover story, you won't fool us. Also don't even try to tell us that the Evo isn't captured alien technology.

Quote Originally Posted by valeuche View Post
    Tornlogic obviously you are a member of the rogue element of the government covering up UFOs and this is just a cover story, you won't fool us. Also don't even try to tell us that the Evo isn't captured alien technology.
    Lol I always thinmk that but.. who knowss

Listen I know the guy also I was texting him on my captivate while I was being probed by the aliens on that thing. Who you think have him the heads up. By the way I have been abducted before while in a field in Waco Texas.
    Never forget my Brothers and Sisters that gave their lives on 09-11-01. FDNY/EMS, NYPD, PAPD and the Pentagon. Also those who are still dying to this day.