Phorce bag - opinions

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey all, I wasn't sure where to put this, but I was wondering what everyone thought of this bag?

Phorce | The world is your office

I think it's cool, but it seems a bit... Busy almost. I'm also wondering if charging the laptop is such an awesome feature, nowadays tablets and phones are more battery heavy.

Posted via Android Central App

ecjd

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
That is a cool idea. I don't know how much I would use it though. I would assume there are other people who can see the value in it though.

Myself, my MacBook will always have a full charge before I leave home. I can't see myself running out of battery and requiring this. If my phone ever ran out, I would just plug it in my car or my computer. I can see value for travel, but there are always outlets available.

I wouldn't be able to justify it, but I'm sure there are people who can.

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I pretty much thought the same as you. It seems to want to replace everything in your life, and I'm not sure if it has enough brand power to do so.

Posted via the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
What put you off? Personally I do like it but I wonder if the laptop bit is really necessary.

Posted via the Android Central App

I have had the same LL Bean bag now for over 6 years and it still looks brand new to me. I use it a lot more than just for a laptop. Mainly the functionality. However if I saw it in person with its size I might be more likely to bite. Over all its just personal choice. Its a great idea and looks nice.