Do you carry more than one phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFortWorth

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a htc one m8 but just added an iPhone 6 plus to my account just because. I'm sure upon getting it I'll swap sims back and forth between the two. Other than that I don't need two numbers. Just wanted another device. I'm of the mindset that competition is good and that Apple makes a really good device and there are some really good android devices.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I recently started flashing ROMs on my G3, so I feel I need to carry a back up device, just in case. Lumia 1020.

Last week, I landed at the airport, and my phone was stuck in custom recovery, couldn't do a system boot. If I didn't have my back up, it was pay phone (they still have those?) or asking a stranger to borrow their phone, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

jackjoe1234

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I used to, not anymore.

I used to use a Note 2 and BB Z10, however I've just had no use for the Z10 anymore. Nobody calls/texts it and BBM is whatever to me now. 400 contacts and I don't talk to anyone.

I've recently upgraded from a Note 2 to a Note 4 (trying it out now), but I definitely don't see myself carrying around two Notes...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
3 at the mo. I need 2.
Use a small dumbphone for most work calls, a Samsung gt-e2121.
Also use a Note 3 out of contract trying a 1 month unlimited data but oh so slow 4G carrier.

I replaced an old S2 with a Moto G LTE and currently trying a 3 month sim offer with 10gb of ultra fast data included, but usual max is 4gb.

I don't want to ditch the small 2g phone for the Moto G yet as I like it too much, but I will have to.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Astrosnout

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
I sometimes carry more than one simply because I'm a developer. I usually have one main phone with me that I use for calls and such and then I might have another so that I can test my unfinished apps on a specific device whenever I have nothing better to do.

Minisaur

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
No, I try to own as few devices as I can. That's why the last phone I buyed is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3: I can use it both as a tablet and as a smartphone.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I don't and I don't like to carry more than one device either. Note 4 is all I need.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

mpl175

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
More than one yes 5 actually lol. I have android iphone and windows phone. I usually carry two with me at all times. Yes im a phone addict lol. Im one of the rare few that actually likes all three os's equally.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 active phones but only carry one at a time, a nexus 5 and a lg g3. I get bored and like switching it up. Also sometimes it's easier to take the nexsus because it's smaller.

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty