Do you carry more than one phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I've got two. It because I haven't found a proper two sim phone yet and I need to use two phones, one for local calls and the other for international ones.

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'd actually love to have two phones, one as my daily driver and 1 to root

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I own more than one, but only bring one with me when I leave the house. I have gotten very addicted to phones in the past 18 months. I've found them to be the perfect anywhere, anytime gadget to go online, etc. I don't have to sit at a desk in front of the computer monitor, or balance anything on my lap. Love my phones. :)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm only carrying two because I was able to trade my 16GB iPad mini Wi-Fi for 16GB Unlocked iPhone 5S.

I use Wind's 1GB data plan.

tapatalk LG pro D852

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I have one phone for backup which I also tend to use for rooting/flashing roms. Then I have a main phone I use for work and commuting. I don't flash roms on my work phone, it have issues with receiving calls or something like that.

DLGames

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
At the moment i have one phone a vodafone smart II that's mine, but i just can wait to carry another phone for the other telecommunication provider, in Romania we have Vodafone, Orange and now Telekom or T-Mobile, and many of my friends are on Orange and i'm on Vodafone so that's why i just order an Lenovo A328 :X it will be just magical !

KarmelVixen

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I have two phones. Ones is an iphone & the other an android. I couldn’t/didn’t want to decide between the two years ago. So I haven’t & won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs