DROID Incredible Re-Launch Party Going Down Tonight in Seattle

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
What's the purpose of re-launching an old phone? Part of me wonders whether this was initially intended as a launching for the Merge, but for whatever reason couldn't happen for the Merge, yet the party was still planned. So, they just decided to relaunch the Inc instead. Of course, the initial flyers having the Merge on it lends itself to this theory too.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
What's the purpose of re-launching an old phone? Part of me wonders whether this was initially intended as a launching for the Merge, but for whatever reason couldn't happen for the Merge, yet the party was still planned. So, they just decided to relaunch the Inc instead. Of course, the initial flyers having the Merge on it lends itself to this theory too.

I am thinking they are having problems with the Merge. That is why they keep delaying the phone or they are going to make it a LTE phone which means the 1st Q of next year..

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
???? Doesn't make sense. Had to be for something else and was too late to cancel the party. Then again it's as good of an excuse as any to have a party.