Good recommendation for stylist?

RyanRC

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello all

My apologies first if this is not the right place to ask this, but looked around an seemed as good as any.

I have a Samsung Stratosphere 2 phone an its my first Android device and am having a great time using it for all the things it can do over my old TouchPro 2 device.

(Nice unit for its time I will say though)

Anyway, one nice thing it had an I used it a lot for work an other as I traveled all around was the pull out stylist that I would use with the note pad to jot down info as I went about my day.

So was looking for something similar, something small an thin in like a pen size an with a clip but no more then 4" long (needs to fit in my holster)

One other odd thing I see about these is many seem to have a very large end to them, an not ever using one I don't know how all those would work out, but I get the feeling I would not want one of those an hope to get something small as I think it would be easier to write on the small space I have with?

Anyway, I know that's a lot of specifics but really am just hoping some could recommend a good middle to low cost brand that just simple works an does not need an bling or fancy above what it needs to do whistles, an then I'll do the rest.

Thanks for any help.

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered the Adonit Dash 2. High hopes once again. Will be here on Monday (10/31/16) so I'll let everyone know what happens.

I am using the LG V20, but capacitive touch screens without wacom support are all alike. And if you want a fine tip pen it will need to be powered. I tried the Stilo fine tip and sent it back. Works alright to navigate, highlight and copy fine print, but as a writing device for taking notes it is practically worthless. Skips like crazy.

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Adonit Jot Dash 2
Got it today . . . IT WORKS!!! I am one happy camper.
Used OneNote, no problem
Used Bamboo, no problem
Used Inkredible, no problem
Used the V20 quick note, no problem

Palm rejection works
Pressure sensitivity works

NO skipping!!! Slightly offset, but nothing major.

Feels nice in the hand. A little light, but again, nothing to complain about. Mildly expensive.
But I would have paid a LOT more for one that works as well as this does.

I sent back the Stilo . . . skipped like crazy. But I am VERY happy with this.!!!!