[My Article]: Why takes so long to Update Our Android Phones?!

HFL

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Android-Lollipop-Statue.jpg
I want to talk about how devices, do not know if you resist. But let's start

Recently I noticed that a lot of people think, "When I will get it" "Who first" "Who last" ?!
From my experience over the years I have had many friends and good and bad experiences.
To remind you I know every Phone on earth from 1998 to topical so you can not surprise me
I kept all the Galaxy Models, Every Nexus models, everything.!

Topical Let's start bothers me most about !!

I recently posted a fake list i been found , that says
"Devices to be updated" all the sites like "retarded children" Apart from our community believed it.

I see clearly document editing PHOTOSHOP it very bad !! Published by

List, there are some strange things:

Updated Galaxy S4 3G/4G model and not GALAXY S5 3G/4G Model ?!? Something does not make sense.

List, see:
1.tkst yellow-green (a sign of forgery)
2 light green background of cutting and pasting from another document "Samsung it isn't edit your document like this:" !!

Our companies:

Google Nexus:
2014: Models comes with 5.0
All Nexus Except some

HTC
always known they were the first changes then Samsung goes After (sad but it's true)
Reported that 90 days since it came out headed by the devices to be updated, but you do not say "your operator dependent"
Can be obtained in two months after.

SAMSUNG:
maintain the utmost secrecy and it really is quite annoying me at !!
But you can see from that Project will be like this (if you follow them)

S5-3G-4G Galaxy: Chances to the International model "3G" will receive first and then the 4G by a small margin of a few days !! That there is no way they will not update those devices are powerful models in 2014 (very new)
If so, they will lose big time to APPLE, according to my analysis, they will directly 4.4.4 or 5.0. But it depends on your operator.

ALPHA: 5.0 but will receive a special version (that it dosnt got a SD intro in the device) and he got late update cuz of that.

Galaxy S4 3G-4G: Most chances they will get 5.0 after the GALAXY S5, GALAXY NOTE 4, ALPAH

Galaxy Note 3: 4.4.4 will get no more than (but dependent on the grace of Samsung) but I believe that will receive 5.0

Galaxy Note 4: will get there in 5.0 and 4.4.4 already.

SONY:
Sony is currently in a very desperate, are the losses of billions, and right now what it looks like the company is going to close its cellular market. That they have a meeting with shareholders.

They are updating all (why?!? Because their devices with the same light rum, underdeveloped) There are those who will say otherwise
(If my experience with Sony I'd rather break my own head than to own the device again SONY)

LG:
The chance you get Edit reasonable but first "Dream On" LG know that most lazy company related updates, 50 percent of their devices 2012.2013 stick to 4.2 or 4.0.3 or 4.3 and only LG G3 with 4.4.2, so do not expect too much. .

All exchange companies I wish you luck.

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice to see users sharing in their thoughts. A little "experience-based" but nice.

In manufacturers defense, they are changing their ways and Google is making it easier for them to update. Think of HTC, for instance. If you ask someone with, say, an HTC the-one-that-had-the-3d-camera, they'll spit on you and say HTC is awful with upgrades. But if you go to someone with an M8, they'll speak praises of HTC's update cycles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool