Why Cant You Organise Bookmarks In Chrome?

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Is there a reason or an opinion as to why Google wont let you organise your bookmarks/folders in the Chrome app?

For the time being I no longer have access to a PC (apart from work which is strictly IE), but this is really by-the-by for the app not to have what is a pretty basic functionality. And its no good asking Google as they never reply to anything!

Considering that the focus of manufactures and hence by association Google is now on the so called "emerging" markets and where in many cases people can only dream of accessing a PC to perform a fairly simple task, why is it that your bookmarks and folders have to end up in a disorganised mess?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there a reason or an opinion as to why Google wont let you organise your bookmarks/folders in the Chrome app?

For the time being I no longer have access to a PC (apart from work which is strictly IE), but this is really by-the-by for the app not to have what is a pretty basic functionality. And its no good asking Google as they never reply to anything!

Considering that the focus of manufactures and hence by association Google is now on the so called "emerging" markets and where in many cases people can only dream of accessing a PC to perform a fairly simple task, why is it that your bookmarks and folders have to end up in a disorganised mess?

Open chrome, go to bookmark you want to move, long press on bookmark, edit bookmark, and then you can change its location or make a new folder.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply but the point is you cant order them in the way you want them to appear through the app.

So for example, you cant change the order that your bookmarks or folders appear on the desktop, or the order that the bookmarks you've created in a folder.

Chrome is very much my browser of choice, but why you've never been able to reorganise your bookmarks and folders in the order you want through the app and only via PC as always been beyond me.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc