Looking for a new Android Tablet to replace my Ipad... Any suggestions???

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to buy a new Android Tablet.... and not sure which way to go.. I am using a Nexus 6 and Droid Turbo phone (one of them will go back, but that's a different post).. I want to make my phone and tablet sync up to each other the way my ipad and Iphone did....any advice would be greatly appreciated....

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
What's your price range? What size are you looking for? Are there any "must have" features?

Price range is not an issue.... My only "must have" is that it will sync nicely with my phone. I guess an 8.9 inch would be the size of choice, since it is replacing my full size ipad.... I just don't know if my Droid Turbo would work ok with a Galaxy Tab for example...... I hope that isn't a stupid question

jimlloyd40

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
As long as they are both Android they will Sync everything if you are using Google services. Money no object then Samsung Galaxy tab s 8.4 or nexus 9. Nexus 9 is 8.9 inch screen. I have the tab s 8.4. The screen is great but it is TouchWiz everywhere and that ruins it for me. Going to sell it and get the Nexus 9.

Jim Lloyd

Norbex

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
The fact that you get the latest Android with the Nexus 9 and will get it in the future is a huge advantage when you compare devices.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc