Tablets at CES 2015? What do you expect for Tablets?

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
CES 2014 was great and a success for tablets we seen the likes of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro line and new Lenovo Yoga tablet and lots more. :)

Now CES 2015 just around the corner I really hope Samsung will announce the new models of there Tab Pro line or new tablets and i am expecting there will be new Windows 8 tablets with M core CPU like the new Dell Venue Pro 11.

And lastly i expect there will be more 8/9 inch tablets at CES 2015 i really like that tablet size it is the sweat spot for tablets! :)

So everyone what are YOU expecting at CES 2015 for tablets?
Do you think CES 2015 Will be as good as CES 2014 for tablets?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
A Chrome OS tablet might be interesting. It could come with a detachable keyboard, like the Transformer.

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see some more competition in the 10" field. There's not a good one out there aside from the Samsung TabS but Touchwiz....

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I would love to see an Android tablet that is similar to the Microsoft Surface Pro 3

12inch with a real keyboard and a pen..

Posted via the Android Central App

Billy95Tech

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Well CES 2015 was a major disappointment for tablets compared to CES 2014. :(

I Expected Samsung to announce new tablets and i was expecting more Windows 8 tablets with M Core CPU but we only saw ASUS announce Windows 8 tablet with M Core CPU.

I Really had BIG expeactions for tablets at CES 2015 but i am very disappointed.

I am not holding my breath for Mobile World Congress as it was NOT great for tablets at Mobile World Congress last year(2014).

The future of tablets looks bad which is a big shame as i really like tablets and i think tablets are the future of computing for casual use and even for business/professional use.... :( :( :( :(

Why do people/manufacturers waste there time making smartwatches and phablets as they are a fad in my opinion.

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Well CES 2015 was a major disappointment for tablets compared to CES 2014. :(

I Expected Samsung to announce new tablets and i was expecting more Windows 8 tablets with M Core CPU but we only saw ASUS announce Windows 8 tablet with M Core CPU.

I Really had BIG expeactions for tablets at CES 2015 but i am very disappointed.

I am not holding my breath for Mobile World Congress as it was NOT great for tablets at Mobile World Congress last year(2014).

The future of tablets looks bad which is a big shame as i really like tablets and i think tablets are the future of computing for casual use and even for business/professional use.... :( :( :( :(

Why do people/manufacturers waste there time making smartwatches and phablets as they are a fad in my opinion.

MONEY.... is there another reason for anything?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC