Recommend a replacement for my kid's Samsung Tab 3 Tablets

ROSES5682

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Last year I bought my 7 &5 year old 7" Samsung tab 3's for Christmas. Both tablets have been in and out of the Best Buy repair shop all year long due to the charging port constantly breaking and other mechanical glitches. Both kid's treat their tablets very well and the repair guys at the Geek Squad have said they see lots of samsung tab's in their repair shop. I am at the point where they are offering to give me a credit towards another tablet or purchase. Any suggestions on what I should considering buying for them? I was interested in the Nexus 7 but Best Buy no longer carries it. I would really like a tablet with SD card slot.

Thanks in advance.

Roses

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Got my younger cousins Kindle Fires for Christmas, haven't had any complaints or issues. Got them both the HDX 7 32GB a few days before Christmas for around $189. Amazon currently has them for $199 which is pretty good.

Posted via the Android Central App

derrick_lwh

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Have you thought about getting nexus 9 instead? may be slightly on the premium side of the price tags but it is a decent tablet compared to some samsung plastics....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance