Which phone should I get ?

Gamer2013

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi brothers, I am currently using Galaxy Note 2 and I cant play all the latest games smoothly. For example Asphalt 8 lags a little etc. Now, I wanna buy a phone that I will be able to play all the latest and upcoming games smoothly. Budget is not a factor. Currently looking for performance and my money should be worth the spent, hence asking you all.
Also resolution must be 1440 x 2560 .
So, which phone should I get ? and which phone do you use yourself ?

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have the Note 2 and also considering options. I was ready to pull the trigger on the Note 4, but recently replaced my samsung 7 plus with an LG GPad, 8.3. The LG just runs so smooth I am considering the LG4. So probably going to wait a bit.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The S6 has two drawbacks or I would have gotten it. 1) Little Screen compared to Galaxy Note 4
2) No external Memory card slot.

How is the Galaxy Note 4 ? Is it worth the money ?
I love Note 4,but technology wise, the s6 is substantially better in cpu(14nm vs 20nm-better performance and battery life), storage (ufs 2.0 which is way faster), and the s6 is 64 bit.

Those advantages should make the s6 a much better performing device.

As for the note 4, it runs well too - just realize that it is older tech.

Gamer2013

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I love Note 4,but technology wise, the s6 is substantially better in cpu(14nm vs 20nm-better performance and battery life), storage (ufs 2.0 which is way faster), and the s6 is 64 bit.

Those advantages should make the s6 a much better performing device.

As for the note 4, it runs well too - just realize that it is older tech.
I love the design of the S6 too, but the screen size and no external memory slot is holding me back :( .
What should I do ? And would it be priced around the Note 4 or a little higher ?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I love the design of the S6 too, but the screen size and no external memory slot is holding me back :( .
What should I do ? And would it be priced around the Note 4 or a little higher ?
Depends on where you are but in the usa, I suspect that the s6 should come in lower than the note 4 though not by much.

CBreen28

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Note 4. Display is gorgeous. Phone is blazing fast. Touchwiz lag is gone. Removabke battery. 4k video recording. Multi-tasking. S pen. Huge battery. Tons of features. Winner.

Posted via the Android Central App

MinhJWaterman

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Now currently you are using Galaxy Note 2....then why you want to change only for playing the latest games. You can play all the latest games smoothly from this phone also by using some app.

Ali Kazmi

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
All brands are available on Markets, If you want to buy cell phone for playing game within high resolution 1440 x 2560. you can be choose iPhone 6 Vs Galaxy S6 , both are good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan