What would you do?

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't have money for 2 lines right now at T-Mobile. So I have my one line on my mother's plan. I like my iPhone and my LG G3. I keep switching back and forth between the two of them. I feel crazy doing this because each time I do I have to call customer care to get a new SIM card. I have a SIM card cutter at home to make adapters but that just makes me switching back and forth worse lol

Anyone do the same thing? What would you suggest?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Get the smaller SIM card. Get an adapter kit on eBay - they're about $1.25 shipped. It's just 3 pieces of plastic, for different size SIMS. You put the SIM into the card that fits the phone you want to put it in. I do that all the time to put my microSIM into a 10 year old phone (that uses full size SIMs.) Opening the Otterbox Defender every time I want to take the card out of the Note 3 is the only pain.

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Get the smaller SIM card. Get an adapter kit on eBay - they're about $1.25 shipped. It's just 3 pieces of plastic, for different size SIMS. You put the SIM into the card that fits the phone you want to put it in. I do that all the time to put my microSIM into a 10 year old phone (that uses full size SIMs.) Opening the Otterbox Defender every time I want to take the card out of the Note 3 is the only pain.
I did one thing better. I was able to fit my nano Sim card into my LG G3 and I get 100% service. :)

Still curious though. Am I the only one that switches back and forth between the two???

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I did one thing better. I was able to fit my nano Sim card into my LG G3 and I get 100% service. :)

Still curious though. Am I the only one that switches back and forth between the two???
I do switch amongst phones and the G3 and iPhone 6+ were amongst the phones I have (I just sold the G3 and am selling the 6+, I replaced both with an S5). However, I have multiple lines so I am not switching SIM cards.

🍷from the S5🎣

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11