Why are most celebrity and Hollywood stars using iphone , not android

pinhunter27

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: why is most celebrity and Hollywood star use iphone , not android

I don't think that's true, with the younger folk I overwhelmingly see iPhones and many of the kids in our circle of family/friends have said it's because everyone else has one. The peer thing with teens is pretty strong.
Guess I should have posted my Food for thought.. Android phone vs iPhone...Android extinction post in here.. LOL

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
😎 The fact is That although "Samsung and other brands" has its sales market.
currently Apple-iPhone is the Cellphone most sold it worldwide..Yes/No.?

I'm not Fun of iPhones but Apple--Doesn't need Adverts on Newspapers
TV or Demos on the Carriers shelves. A big % of users buy it by imitation

I live in Canada when visited any Mall: I See the huges iPhone stores
full of Ppls: Compared with Samsung-we can count the visitors quickly

But get this "What goes Up comes down" The fame
of iPhone will Ends in near future. Bye now

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Most celebrities go for showing the device they get for free - that doesn't mean that, when they're not on camera, that's the device they use. (Check with some celebrities you know, if you know any. Hawaii 50 uses Chevys - I doubt that everyone on the show drives one.)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will credit android with the big phone swing. When I had the Note 2 everyone mocked it. Now, they all own oversized iphones.
My son has an lg g3 and many that own iphones love that he has a custom launcher, display, etc. But google devices are all over the map and with iphones, you know what you are getting. Google allowing Samsung, Moto, LG, etc to put their own skin on devices doesn't help the average consumer who may want to switch to a different manufacturer. The os may be the same but the UI is different.

mscjr

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
The reason all of my kids have iphones is due to my wife being able to track there whereabouts via Apple Music's family plan. This was actually a very big deal for her - particularly now that they're teenagers.

frankenhooker

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Most probably get them for free.
Exactly. They get given them on the provision they're seen with them. Essentially they're not choosing anything.

Before I became self-employed, I worked for one of my local sports teams, even at a comparatively low level, the players were getting given all sorts of cool stuff, all they had to do was be seen with it and perhaps say where they got it.

Just another way of advertising.

Arya111

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is most celebrity and Hollywood star use iphone , not android

Apple actually has a yearly budget to pay for product placement. So does Samsung. They pay celebs to use their products in public and for their products to appear in movies, tv and magazines.

It works.

I read that Apple doesn't pay for product placement?

Apple Product Placements In TV And Movies - Business Insider

“Apple won’t pay to have their products featured, but they are more than willing to hand out an endless amount of computers, iPads, and iPhones,” Gavin Polone, who produced Zombieland, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and more, told Businessweek. “It’s kind of a graft situation.”

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
If someone took out a note 7,he would attract other people on a celebrity.
Not blaming Samsung but Note 7 is a central issue.I'm a samsung fan.

DWFII

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Who knows why celebrities do or think anything? Maybe it's because they spend most of their day in self absorbed fantasy and illusion. Every moment is a pose. Every word a pretense. Every camera is focused on them (or so they think).

Style vs. substance--you do the hokey-pokey...that's what it all about.