Upcoming Sprint Android Phones?

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Ok, my upgrade for being a Sprint Premier member will be here soon (officially March 1st but I am trying to get them to push it up since they told me January 1st and I recently had a horrible experience at my local Sprint store). Are there any confirmed upcoming Android phones for Sprint? Between their two choices, the Hero is wining since I couldn't stand the lag and keyboard on the Moment but I don't want to buy a Hero when a new phone will be coming out shortly after I buy it.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
no one has a clue? i got Sprint to give me my upgrade now instead of making me wait due to what one of their reps said.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
I guess we're all waiting to see if any are announced at CES.. I did hear that Sprint is rolling out a 4G mobile hotspot (might have to upgrade my data line now).

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
i have been wondering the same thing myself. Sprint has great service where i am at, but just like when i was with them a few years back, their phone selection sucks. They always seem to get newer phones a few months or so later than everyone else. I am trying to debate on whether or not to keep them and get a hero, or move to verizon and get a droid.

boomhower1820

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I am guessing the next thing we will see is the Hero replacement some in late summer. I am holding hope that the LG Prada III comes to light but I have my doubts.

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Lag on the moment?! That's a first the moment is WAY faster then the hero and the droid with a bigger processor. Who lied to you I am typing yhis post on mine at the moment. I don't lag and my keyboard only lags when I have about 12 tabs open on Dolphin (something I need to stop doing).

gggplaya

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Any word on this after the MWC? I thought sprint was supposed to expose some of it's new phones. I have money to buy a new phone, i'm just don't like the moment, and really need a keyboard, and i want android.