Best Droid Device

Which Droid device is the best?

• Total voters

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I accidentally posted the R2D2 on there. I meant to take it off because it is the same as the Droid 2 just a limited edition.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My brother, it is all good. I was told to get an I phone by the masses. Thank god my mind is my own. I don't like this vs that threads, but I have seen you around and your cool. People that jump and scream a certain phone is the best are just compensating for shortcomings. Us seasoned users understand our best, or most popular doesn't mean anything. It is like my truck stomps your truck. Doesn't matter. If the network you chose and the device you use is good for you, who cares.

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
My brother, it is all good. I was told to get an I phone by the masses. Thank god my mind is my own. I don't like this vs that threads, but I have seen you around and your cool. People that jump and scream a certain phone is the best are just compensating for shortcomings. Us seasoned users understand our best, or most popular doesn't mean anything. It is like my truck stomps your truck. Doesn't matter. If the network you chose and the device you use is good for you, who cares.

Exactly. That's like how I see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34