Best Android Tablet you have seen or owned? why?

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Tab S 10.5 best screen in the market by far. Have had several different tabs Sony, lg, HP, nexus, Samsung and iPad

Moto X 2014

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
By far the nexus 7 2013. Still rocking it to this day. Why? Because it's packed for the price you pay and everything that's come out since is very incremental and at least $150 and up more than I paid.

eshropshire

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Note 12.2 and the Note 8. The 8 is great when I need something smaller. The 12.2 is very powerful and has a great screen. I use the SPen all the time on both tablets for taking notes.

The SPen handwriting recognization to MS Word and OneNote is great. I use them in all my meeting for taking notes. After a meeting I can send out the assignments quickly after the meeting.

I also have a MS Surface Pro. I like the Pro but I really find it works better as a small notebook than a tablet. I personally find it really too thick to use as a tablet. I also don't like Windows 8.1 as a tablet OS system.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ChristianOS

May 6, 2015
Visit site
The best tablet I owned (and still do) is the Galaxy Tab S (you can see it here mbreviews.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-s-10-5-tablet). The screen is incredible, multitasking and gaming run smooth and don't overheat the tablet. Also, I have the 10.5".
The iPad has caught my eye..but I'm not sure it's better than the Galaxy S.

zijin_cheng

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I like most people here would mention the Galaxy Tab S, probably the best tablet out there. If you could install Android on a Surface 3 that could possibly overtake the Tab S :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC