What will you do to your previous phone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I currently use my previous phone (a Razr Maxx) as a bedside alarm clock, since it sits in a dock. When it's time to retire my Nexus 5, I'll probably keep it around as a backup, since it'll still be a very capable device.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
The AiP.V is the only one that I still use as a backup alarm clock and it does have quite a number of notes and passwords for work that's on it that was not able to cross/transition over to the SGN.IV.

Had to "dig" up the others from the drawer.

eC1FIt8l.jpg

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Wells there's one of 'em that I will probably break over my knee! (Maybe this will help my knees)

That's so that no one else will ever have to suffer it's indiscretions.
:p

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I use one spare phone as a bedside alarm clock and also to steam Netflix/Hulu if I want to watch something before going to bed.

I also have another spare phone that I use as a backup to my primary alarm.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have two old phones I keep as back up mini tablets although I haven't used them in a long time. When one of my current phones gets retired, I love the idea of using it as an alarm clock! :)

tranc3lucent

May 21, 2015
Visit site
Currently using a galaxy alpha...splendid lightweight phone packed full of good S5 features yet still use the good old trusty BOMBPROOF S4 as the audio knocks spots of it !!! SAMSUNG NEED MAKE THE S5 in the ALPHA chassis perfection would be complete !!! :)

Gremmward

May 2, 2014
Visit site
I keep my s4 loaded with music and movies, for my son to use on road trips. And I use my s3 for music while doing yard work.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I usually sell my old phones. But I did keep my first Cell phone, a Motorola startac. Loved that phone. Haha. I also have in my drawer an old iPhone 3G that no longer turns on as well as two older Android phones. I have an HTC desire that was my brothers but we use for other Sims sometimes. As well as a Motorola flipout which I use as a music player for my birds for the days that I'm gone for a while. But I can't afford to buy so many new phones so I must either sell them or return them.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Have an old one with a cracked screen that is the house music player. Mostly just streaming Pandora, but it will play through either the little speakers in its nook where it stays, or on Bluetooth on the big sound bar by the TV. I'll also sometimes set the alarm through Pandora, connected to the sound bar via Bluetooth, and get woken up with music coming from the living room.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia