verizons new android phones

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
thats what i thought, i was hoping i missed something. I thought Verizon would have a press conference like AT&T did. I am just getting impatient

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
yea, google's site says spring, vodaphone says a few weeks, i hadn't heard about verizon saying anything at all....

maybe verizon will have something to say at the MWC?

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm figuring since the Nexus One was the big news at CES, most of the big Android news is being withheld until MWC, where they can get a bigger headline from it. Wait a few weeks, and we will probably see something.

atrain826

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm figuring since the Nexus One was the big news at CES, most of the big Android news is being withheld until MWC, where they can get a bigger headline from it. Wait a few weeks, and we will probably see something.

this makes sense that they would hold off like that. but would verizon make a announcement there.

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
this makes sense that they would hold off like that. but would verizon make a announcement there.

I dont think its verizons call. Keep in mind their just supplying the service not the phone. All sales run through google so as long as service contrats are in order between verizon and goolgle its just a matter of when for google. They can go whenever they want. Now its just timing to keep everyone happy.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I hope that Google gets the N1's bugs worked out before releasing it on VZ! That is what I hate about buying something that I cannot see, feel, touch before putting my money down. Is it possible that VZ will at least have a demo in the store for people to look at or we just going to have to buy it sight unseen?

jhamilton3#CB

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I really hope that when they release the N1 that the Droid will be getting it's new update. I look forward to 2.1.

Pretty sure they have already announced/said the Droid is getting the update.

I have a feeling it will come before the Nexus One launches on Verizon.. but thats just a weird feeling. :D

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I hope that Google gets the N1's bugs worked out before releasing it on VZ! That is what I hate about buying something that I cannot see, feel, touch before putting my money down. Is it possible that VZ will at least have a demo in the store for people to look at or we just going to have to buy it sight unseen?

I agree. I've wondered if they put it out on TMO first because they have a smaller network of people, easy to work the bugs out?

If they do it the same way they did it with TMO, we'll be buying sight unseen--but for youtube of course!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes