Bought unreleased phone off eBay?

MrMestiso

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I feel like such an *****. Bought a phone off ebay. A galaxy s6 edge in gold 64gb. Unlocked and from Telstra. Now, I just realised after some research that the phone isn't due to be released through Telstra until the 18th of June! I was given photos also and they weren't just stock photos either but like photos at someones house etc. Haven't actually received the phone yet.. (If at all!!!)

The other thing is, the seller provided me with an IMEI and it upon checking, it comes up as a galaxy s6 NON edge in gold 64gb.

I don't understand exactly what's going on here. I did pay through paypal so I am covered by buyer protection etc but just curious as to what's going on.

As I said, stupid me. This is what happens when you get caught up in the hype and excitement.

rcunningham

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I feel like such an *****. Bought a phone off ebay. A galaxy s6 edge in gold 64gb. Unlocked and from Telstra. Now, I just realised after some research that the phone isn't due to be released through Telstra until the 18th of June! I was given photos also and they weren't just stock photos either but like photos at someones house etc. Haven't actually received the phone yet.. (If at all!!!)

The other thing is, the seller provided me with an IMEI and it upon checking, it comes up as a galaxy s6 NON edge in gold 64gb.

I don't understand exactly what's going on here. I did pay through paypal so I am covered by buyer protection etc but just curious as to what's going on.

As I said, stupid me. This is what happens when you get caught up in the hype and excitement.

I sure hope its not a scam!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12