Battery is top priority.. Help a brotha out

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys looking to get a new phone this week and my top concern is battery life..all phones today are basically equal in performance so for me it boils down to battery life... Note 4 is outta the question ,too big. ...based on your guys experience between the g4 and the s6 which would get the best battery life. And which would u get for overall performance.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys looking to get a new phone this week and my top concern is battery life..all phones today are basically equal in performance so for me it boils down to battery life... Note 4 is outta the question ,too big. ...based on your guys experience between the g4 and the s6 which would get the best battery life. And which would u get for overall performance.

I would say to consider the Note 4 if you're considering the G4. The Note 4 has a 5.7 inch screen and the G4 is a 5.5 so they're very close. Have you tried holding them side by side to see?

m.vasquez009

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I have not held the note 4 I'll have to look into that.. Any idea how many hours can get squeezed out of the s6 and how many hours screen on time?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692