Samsung vs HTC vs Sony vs LG , Lag free challenge

kyle william

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
i m using a nexus device and it lag like hell for some reason

i heard Sony android phone is not lag and quite smooth , is it the case ?

i have tried song xperia in a phone shop and it do really smooth , surprise me and some of my friends use sony xperia too

because i know samsung lag ,

i have htc in the past and it lag a little bit , not lag like samsung tho

is Sony really good at making smooth android phone ?

if yes , which Sony xperia phone you recommend

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
If I were to pit software engineering teams against each other for optimization, Sony's engineers top the rest of your list

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I find lag in Android phones to be dependant on what you use, it varies across the board. Some in Menus, others in gaming, others in Camera etc...

The general UI of Sony phones is amongst the very lightest but the Camera tends to lag sometimes, I read that it maybe due to the BIONZ process they use that is very resource hungry.

At this point, the Xperia Z3 is your best bet, it has great battery life and doesn't suffer as much from overheating the way the Z3+ does

But Galaxy S6 Edge, seems to be the fastest of the latest phones in 2015, while the LG G4, HTC One M9 and Xperia Z3+ are having a bad time with throttling in the Snapdragon 810 and 808 (LG G4).

Galaxy S6 Edge, Xperia Z3, Htc One M8 and OnePlus One do a good job.

The Nexus 6, Galaxy Note 4, Huawei Mate 7 and Xperia Z Ultra are great to, but they are phablets, don't know if you would be interested in a Phablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37