How many cases do you have?

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I was curious and I suppose this is more relevant to those of you who buy those decorative cases really, but who has the biggest case collection? :p

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Probably not the biggest. Three phones, 4 cases. (I had a TPU case for my Note 3, but I've been using an Otterbox Defender for a while now.)

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
10 is rather a lot hah, how come?

At the risk of sounding sexist I've noticed the women I know tend to accumulate more.

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I bet I have 20-30 cases sitting around from the last few devices I've bought. I have zero for the leather g4 though. I wasted so much money on cases over the years and out of all those, I've really only liked 2 or so.

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hm, I'm kind of surprised actually. I thought those with multiple cases would have those stylish ones, you know the basic snap ons with a picture or whatever on the back.

Did you end up buying those just to try them or?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Hm, I'm kind of surprised actually. I thought those with multiple cases would have those stylish ones, you know the basic snap ons with a picture or whatever on the back.

Did you end up buying those just to try them or?

No, no picture(s) or fancy glitzy graphics or camo[esque] designs. Simply to give the ones I chose/have a "fit to be tried" on my SGN.IV for protection with a little bit of class. That's all. :cool:

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I have 1 case for my Nexus 5. I bought it online from ArtCow, I uploaded a custom image for it. I had the four most powerful houses in Game of Throne's sigils in the design of playing cards royalty.