Contract up, what's the best phone available.

Spearmintstick

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I am up with my sprint contract in August and was wondering what is the best phone available?

Needs to have a good battery, and ability to play graphically intense games. Screen size needs to be on the larger side.

I've been looking at the G4 but have heard good things about cheaper phones. Recommendations?

Posted via the Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
If size isn't an issue I would recommend the Nexus 6, you can get it on the cheap since it's a little old. Plus you'll get Android M in a few months too. Failing that the S6 is a good shout. If you can wait, I would wait and see what Samsung do with the Note 5 or the new batch of Nexus phones coming Q4

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Motorola's next bunch of phones just had their backs leaked so it shouldn't be long before they come out. Motorola has been pretty good about keeping the phone pretty close to stock so lag should be minimized.

Also, if your phone meets your needs there is ZERO obligation to upgrade and re-sign a 2-year contract. Just because you're eligible doesn't mean you have to upgrade within a certain time period or you lose it.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
So far, I have 2 phones that meet your criteria.

The Nexus 6 and the Galaxy Note 4.

You might wanna wait a bit, though. The Note 5's coming and there's 2 Nexus devices on their way, apparently.

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
All of my suggestions will be one current and the rest to be launched this fall. Best as of right now would be the S6 followed by the G4. Or wait for the Fall releases by Nexus, Moto, Sony. My preference is going to be this Fall. Looking strongly at either a nexus or iPhone 6S unless Moto or Sony wow me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1