I have a OnePlus 2 - Exclusive hands on!

chinaleakking

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Appearance ugly, not nice, OnePlus one better,
good workmanship,
camera OIS work well,
fingerprint home button so so,
Oxygen OS suck ...
enjoy the pics!

OPt_001.jpg

OPt_002.jpg

OPt_003.jpg

OPt_004.jpg

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I can understand a dedicated camera button, but the sliding action doesn't make sense for that. It reminds me of the physical slide lock on the older Apple iPods.

Sorry, I was talking about the other button, underneath the volume rockers :) yeah that looks a lot like the volume switch on Apple phones, which is confusing considering it has volume keys.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a nice improvement to me. Don't get the negativity on the design.

Posted via Android Central App

Anthony Bueno

May 29, 2014
Visit site
What size screen, you know what never mind, I got the first one with cm on it, still in great condition. This new phone looks like a knock off of the first one. Matter of fact, I seen better looking Knock offs.

Posted via the Android Central App

Byamba Zen

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I honestly think it looks absolutely gorgeous I am not sure why you are all complaining about the design. Maybe you guys never had Nexus 5 that's why you guys hate the design. But the design looks like a hybrid between OPO + S6 + Nexus 5.

cctpitts01

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
What size screen, you know what never mind, I got the first one with cm on it, still in great condition. This new phone looks like a knock off of the first one. Matter of fact, I seen better looking Knock offs.

Posted via the Android Central App

How can you call it a knock off if both phones are made by the same company??? Knock off would imply another company is copying OnePlus.