Should I run for the new Moto G or is just the rush?

WP_290

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Well I dont have idea of the CPU running this thing, but with the size, price and camera it seems like a good deal.

Right now I have a moto X 2013, do you think is worth the update?

I think I will need to go for the 2GB of RAM version, becuase 1 GB doesn't seem enough for me.

I use the hting mostly for WA, FB, some game now and then and Youtube, I think that on the screen department I wont see an upgrade, just a bigger one.

WP_290

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I like the form factor, the size (but I am willing to try a little bigger), I liked responsiveness because now I can see some lag, and I like that is not very expensive, so I dont need to care tooo much, and its my first android so I dont know about software, but this have good moto apps, I am not sure if the trash from other brands with a lot of glitches migh affect my experience.

i dont like, battery is starting to last less than a day, I am seeing some lag that probably I will need to try restoring te default.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
There's a new subforum here for the Moto G 2015. Check there for hands on reviews and questions, it can be very helpful. In case you decide to buy it I recommend you to go for the 2gb version.