Unknown icon in the status bar

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, who can help me figure out what belongs app icon you see in the screenshots? It appeared after a reboot, I checked the latest app installed and up to date but does not have an answer. Device: SM-T705 with lollipop 5.0.2 + root.
Best

unfortunately I can not publish the photo. PS: I'm tired of this technology that only creates stress. better go back to pen and paper 😔

Last edited:

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't own your device, but there should be an "icon glossary".

On my Note 4, it's located in Settings > About phone > Icon Glossary

Check your Settings menu, or perhaps your manual might have it.

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the answer, but the Samsung Galaxy Tab's there is the option that you have indicated.
Please, can you tell me why I can not enter the picture. I tried to Tapatalk and from the desktop with Chrome, but in both cases does not operate. In Tapatalk medssaggio I get the "attempt to connect to the server failed, contact the administrator", via desktop incomplete upload the image. I tried to change format, before .png, .gif then, but nothing, no load. I tried to put the link to Dropbox, but I get error.

I hope that sooner or later it is forbidden by law to release hardware and software flawed. I'm really tired!!!!

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone, who can help me figure out what belongs app icon you see in the screenshots? It appeared after a reboot, I checked the latest app installed and up to date but does not have an answer. Device: SM-T705 with lollipop 5.0.2 + root.
Best

unfortunately I can not publish the photo. PS: I'm tired of this technology that only creates stress. better go back to pen and paper 😔
Here image 😀😀

uploadfromtaptalk1440680399802.png

Inviato dal mio SM-T705 utilizzando Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what it is either, but you can try opening up every app and see if it goes away.

From my G4
Android Central Ambassador Team Leader

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The icon looks like a list or a note. Check any app to take notes or to-do list. It's just a guess and most icons on the left should have a notification. Also check in the Play Store if there's any app with an update pending.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried swiping down in the notification bar? It can give you more info

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried swiping down in the notification bar? It can give you more info

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5
the icon will not usually notice in the notifications. I checked the app to date due to the appearance of the icon, but without success. I tried in services using active management app, ms are not able to identify the culprit. I try to post screenshots active app.

uploadfromtaptalk1440684580641.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440684593995.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440684608977.jpg

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
the icon will not usually notice in the notifications. I checked the app to date due to the appearance of the icon, but without success. I tried in services using active management app, ms are not able to identify the culprit. I try to post screenshots active app.

View attachment 193449View attachment 193450View attachment 193451

after upgrade of 3 apps, which I think have nothing to do with the damn icon, she is gone! my willing is infected is just one of many unexplained phenomena and incomprehensible to most? anyway thanks to all.😅

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
after upgrade of 3 apps, which I think have nothing to do with the damn icon, she is gone! my willing is infected is just one of many unexplained phenomena and incomprehensible to most? anyway thanks to all.😅

I correct, it is back. help

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
What were the three apps that got updated?
google drive,
google +
che banca (home banking)
Moovit
in questo momento, dopo un riavvio di sistema necessario perché non riuscivo a collegarmi in wifi (i segnali che avevo intorno oscuravano il mio hot spot portatile ), l'icona non è presente.

Stranamente appare e riappare senza apparente motivo.

Drugo

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
google drive,
google +
che banca (home banking)
Moovit
in questo momento, dopo un riavvio di sistema necessario perché non riuscivo a collegarmi in wifi (i segnali che avevo intorno oscuravano il mio hot spot portatile ), l'icona non è presente.

Stranamente appare e riappare senza apparente motivo.

googke drive
google +
that bank (home banking)
Moovit
at this time, after a system reboot necessary because I could not connect in wifi (signals around me darkened my portable hot spot), the icon is not present.
Strangely it appears and reappears without apparent reason.
Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
googke drive
google +
that bank (home banking)
Moovit
at this time, after a system reboot necessary because I could not connect in wifi (signals around me darkened my portable hot spot), the icon is not present.
Strangely it appears and reappears without apparent reason.
Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Have you thought about killing any notifications to the non Google apps? The bank one should have none (but I know there is a big difference between should not and do not) Perhaps that is the Moovit app?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs