Looking to Upgrade my Samsung GS4

lorsban

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

It's been a while and it's that time again, to change phones. I see a heck of a lot of stuff out and I'm frankly a bit confused.

Anyway, here are my ideal specs:

4gb Ram
Latest Qualcomm/Exynos/etc...
SD memory
LTE
Minimal Bloatware
64gb+ memory
Can run ANY app I want

Most important thing to me is zero lag and can run even the heaviest games and apps without issue and not have to recharge every 4 hours of heavy use. I'm a heavy user and carry a spare battery with my S4 and Note2.

If in case there's something out there that can give me all that OR can approximate all those then please let me know.

So far, I have these options:

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Note 4
Note 5
LG G4
Xiaomi MiNote/M4
Ĺenovo K80
Asus ZF2

Thanks and regards!

lors

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Note 4, MiNote M4 - 3GB RAM.

Note 5, MiNote M4, Lenovo K80 - no external SD.

"Can run ANY app I want" - no such phone. ANY app can be written (or would that be miswiritten) so it won't run on particular phones.

I personally wouldn't want a phone without a removeable battery or without an external SDXC slot, but that's me. (I also wouldn't want one without an Otterbox case.)

lorsban

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Note 4, MiNote M4 - 3GB RAM.

Note 5, MiNote M4, Lenovo K80 - no external SD.

"Can run ANY app I want" - no such phone. ANY app can be written (or would that be miswiritten) so it won't run on particular phones.

I personally wouldn't want a phone without a removeable battery or without an external SDXC slot, but that's me. (I also wouldn't want one without an Otterbox case.)
Thanks for the clarification. I know there's no phone out yet with the specs I want, well the Sony Xperia Z4/M5 are close but similar to the Note 4.

With regards to apps, I mean the apps I specifically use which my Samsungs could already run except for the space issue (my phones are 16gb). And my S4 is acting up; delay, twitchy, browser crashes.

So what's happening now is I have all my apps divided into 2 phones. Which I feel can definitely be streamlined with a more powerful device with more memory.

lorsban

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Got an LG G4 haha

Amazing offer. Cheaper than the Note 4 by over $100, free 32gb sd card, free extra battery with external battery charger.

And it's super ergonomic.

Screen and camera don't seem as good as the Note 4 but I'm cool with that. It seems like a great upgrade to my S4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia