Android getting beat by WebOS

z28marols1

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
WebOS is awesome. Its problem is that its just now coming into its toddler years where android is coming into its teens (in terms of OS maturity, not literal years out). WebOS has the potential to be a real player if they can get some good lookin hardware out.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
WebOS was always awesome. I rooted for Google to buy Palm so they could incorporate WebOS into Android and make it the polished dream OS it always could (can) be. It was always the hardware, and the related lack of dev's that killed it.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
WebOS was always awesome. I rooted for Google to buy Palm so they could incorporate WebOS into Android and make it the polished dream OS it always could (can) be. It was always the hardware, and the related lack of dev's that killed it.

And don't forget about the missing features that required you to have preware do to it being half baked OS... then webos got to win at something to make them feel good. The sale numbers and the amount owners tell the real story.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Nobody bought WebOS devices because the phones sucked hard. I've always admired the OS itself, even though I love Android I can't ignore its beauty. It would be like all Android phones being the HTC Eris.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
This time my vote goes for Android. Let's beat them this time. Vote vote vote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech