Which one of these phones would you get?

Trakil

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
So Im going to buy new phone, Previous one was Samsung galaxy s3 lte (4g) version.
I have been searching a lot of information about the phones Im interested in, but even the different reviews says different things, so that's why i would like to hear recommendations and opinions from people who have actually used one of the following models. Im not looking for high-end phone.Here we go

Samsung galaxy s5- You really can't go wrong with the galaxy series. It's very affordable nowdays and the waterproof or resist or w/e is a nice touch. The thing is; I really hate touchwiz and im sure that the phone really feels just like the old samsung phones i have had. Is the batterylife as good as they say? Ultrabatterysavingmode, is it useful?

LG G3- Looks awesome. Im worried about the batterylife and the LG UI.

Sony Xperia z3- hmm.. never been fan of Sony?

Honor 7- Again worried about the interface.

There are also the new motorola phones incoming, Moto x play and moto x style.
The play has Snapdragon 615 processor and im not sure how capable that is.

Feel free to recommend other phones as well within the price range of these phones (250-400$)

Discusss

Thanks

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So Im going to buy new phone, Previous one was Samsung galaxy s3 lte (4g) version.
I have been searching a lot of information about the phones Im interested in, but even the different reviews says different things, so that's why i would like to hear recommendations and opinions from people who have actually used one of the following models. Im not looking for high-end phone.Here we go

Samsung galaxy s5- You really can't go wrong with the galaxy series. It's very affordable nowdays and the waterproof or resist or w/e is a nice touch. The thing is; I really hate touchwiz and im sure that the phone really feels just like the old samsung phones i have had. Is the batterylife as good as they say? Ultrabatterysavingmode, is it useful?

LG G3- Looks awesome. Im worried about the batterylife and the LG UI.

Sony Xperia z3- hmm.. never been fan of Sony?

Honor 7- Again worried about the interface.

There are also the new motorola phones incoming, Moto x play and moto x style.
The play has Snapdragon 615 processor and im not sure how capable that is.

Feel free to recommend other phones as well within the price range of these phones (250-400$)

Discusss

Thanks

I can speak about the S5, I have had that one. Now, I didn't consider the battery life great, but I've had all the S phones and all the Note phones and I like the Note line much better, so battery for me wasn't good, because the Note batteries were so much better. It will be an upgrade to your S3, but the water resistance and dust resistance just wasn't a big factor for me. In fact, the cover over the charging port, that is necessary for the water resistance just drove me nuts and some people had theirs break off, mine never did.

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
You could go for Asus Zenphone 2 for $200.It matches Galaxy S5 in specs. HTC M8, Lg G3 Xperia Z2 can be had at good prices nowadays too.
You could also wait for the Galaxy S6 mini.

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Asus Zengone 2 (4GB RAM model). It's a very powerful phone for $299. Moto G 2015 would be my next choice. If you don't mind spending a little extra then get the 2015 Moto X Style for $399.

Asus Zenphone 2 (4GB RAM)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38